Why did my refund decrease when i enter a second w2? The 1st w2 was from my first job than i quit that job and got another one which is the second w2 i enter!

That's somewhat normal...your income taxes are based on everything........More income means more taxes you have to pay.  Some people end up owing more after entering several W-2 forms.....because the withholding wasn't enough to cover ALL of their total income for the year.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing