Why cant I override Schedule 1, line 29 to add my ...

Why cant I override Schedule 1, line 29 to add my 2% health deduction

Why override?  Just go through the self-employment expense section to enter the premiums paid for the health insurance.  The program will enter the amount paid on Schedule 1 Line 29

That might work if I had that Self employed TT version

im not self employed but closely related to the owner and not enough EE to have group insurance- I need to override the line 16 on schedule 1–insurance  it worked in prior years

As you've discovered, TurboTax no longer allows overrides on line 16 of Schedule 1.

Did you get a K-1 from the S-Corp?  Even if you didn't, you could enter the insurance premiums on a "dummy" K-1 so that the premiums flow to Schedule 1. 

As you go through the interview to enter the K-1:

1.  On the Other Situations screen, mark the box that you paid health insurance.

2.  On the next screen, Self-Employed Health Insurance, enter the amount of premiums paid.

The premiums should then flow to Schedule 1.