Why cant i claim my child he's 1 years old. And has veen living with me since birth

Make sure you said in My Info that the child lived with you the whole year.  And say no to the question about whether the child paid for over half his own support.  Enter your child's Social Security number in My Info.

If you are anyone else's dependent yourself you cannot claim a dependent.  And in order to get child related credits you must have income earned from working.  Enter your income in Federal>Wages & Income