kb110110

Why can't I complete the stimulus registration, it's on the last step and won't go through

LinaJ2020

The issue was fixed last night.  

If you are using TurboTax online edition, I would suggest you clear cache and cookies on your web browser.  Here are the steps: 

• Check your internet connection.  Try to log out and sign back in the program. 
  • Clear your cache and sign back into the program.  To clear cache, click here: Cache
  • You may also try a different browser.
  • And try again ( clear answer and start over)

@kb110110

LoriSilver1961

Do you have a program through intuit where you can change your banking info from your 19 tax returns for the stimulus payment? and I didn’t file through y’all for 19 I filed through y’all for 18

JohnB5677

The Treasury is expected to shortly announce an online portal where direct deposit information can be supplied to the IRS. Here is what you should do: 

Go to  http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know to see if they have set up the online portal. (This article will be updated with the web address once it’s available.)

Ka18

Where would that be at

ReginaM

There are a couple of things that you can try to get past the snag,

• Try closing TurboTax,
  • Compete a  disk cleanup,
  • Restart your computer.  

If this doesn't work try this:

• If you've enabled pop-up blocking in your web browser, please turn it off and try again.
  • If it's still not working, try again using a different web browser. (For example, if you're using Chrome, try using Explorer or Safari instead.)
  • If those suggestions didn't help, try going back to your first browser and delete cookies.