Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

While buying turbotax premier product I was shown 74 dollars but I received email receipt of 89 dollars and I am trying to talk to person from turbotax but no help

I was going to file tax and needed to purchase premier product. I was shown 74 dollars charge amount but the receipt over email shows 89 dollars of cost. When I am trying to reach to turbotax person, it is telling search community or ask questions here. Not sure how will this issue be resolved here. is there any direct customer service number where I should call to get it resolved
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

While buying turbotax premier product I was shown 74 dollars but I received email receipt of 89 dollars and I am trying to talk to person from turbotax but no help

Please feel free to contact Customer Support so they can assist you. You will want to use the keywords billing issues when you call so you get to the right person.

@kunalthere14-gma 

billing_incorrect.jpeg

The above image clearly shows it showed be 74 bucks but I was charged 89 bucks and worst part is after talking to customer service, they asked to open refund request and denied the refund telling that you have used the product. This is no excuse. First the screen showed me two steps to be done one after other 1. purchase the product and e-file. So I did the purchase and screen showed me 74 bucks and why should I not use the product. How will I assume that I will be charged incorrect amount. This is pathetic that customer service rejected the refund request.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies