Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

aes74

Which version - I only need 2022 personal done but S Corp business already filed.

I need to file my 2022 personal taxes. I had an extension through Feb 15th due to Hurricane Idalia in Florida. I am an S Corp business owner, but my business taxes were already filed so I only need to use my K1 to do my personal. I want to purchase only TurboTax for Personal...but it keeps encouraging me to buy Home & Business so it's confusing me. I can just do Personal version, right?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Which version - I only need 2022 personal done but S Corp business already filed.

To complete and file a 2022 tax return using TurboTax you would need to purchase, download and install on a personal computer one of the 2022 desktop editions from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2022 tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed using TurboTax.

aes74

Yes, I understand that. My question was regarding which version to purchase on that site based on my situation posed in the question.

@aes74 All of the TurboTax personal desktop editions support entry of a Schedule K-1.  All of the personal desktop editions have the same forms, schedules and worksheets.

If you do not need to file a state tax return then the Basic edition can be used.  If you do need to file a state tax return then you should use the Deluxe edition since one free state program download is included in the purchase price.

The higher editions of Premier and Home & Business gives you more guidance and help with your tax return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies