Solved: Which edition do I enter 1099 div

Which edition do I enter 1099 div

which editions of turbo tax do I use to enter 1099 DIV?

Which edition do I enter 1099 div

All editions of TurboTax can enter a 1099-DIV.  But it also depends on the total amount of your dividend income.   If using online Free Edition, once you enter enough dividend income that Schedule B is required, it would ask you to upgrade to Deluxe.

You would need a Schedule B if you received more than $1,500 in taxable interest or dividend income.

Which edition do I enter 1099 div

Which edition do I enter 1099 div

@garifunachick
I'm not sure if you plan to use Online TurboTax or desktop TurboTax (CD/download).  The information above is mainly for Online TurboTax.    All of the desktop editions can handle 1099-DIV income in any amount.