jwkimble24

Where to get a license code?

I ordered from amazon and i did not get an email with the license code.

Where to get a license code?

Ask Amazon

Where to get a license code?

If you downloaded TurboTax directly from an authorized retailer, your license code should be included in your order confirmation. Check your email or your order history. If it’s not there, you’ll need to contact the retailer directly.

mesquitebean

Where to get a license code?

@jwkimble24  wrote:  "I ordered from amazon and i did not get an email with the license code."

Log into your Amazon account then go to the digital downloads software library section of your account.   The official name of that section may be "Your Games and Software Library."

Your code may be displayed there under the software title that you purchased.   I have purchased other software from Amazon before, and the license codes, at least for those products I bought, were displayed in that section.