Solved: Where's the "jump to" button? I followed the instructions on how to get to the injured spouse form but couldn't find the jump to button.

Where's the "jump to" button? I followed the instructions on how to get to the injured spouse form but couldn't find the jump to button.

To locate it directly, please use the steps below.  I have also attached a screenshot of where to find the link to begin the interview to complete this form in TurboTax.

-  Log into your account.

-  Select Federal at the left side of the page.

-  Select 'Other Tax Situation' (4th topic on top of page)

-  Scroll down to Miscellaneous Tax Forms (the last link on the page).

-  On next page, you will see a list of topics, select START on the left of Report an injured or innocent spouse claim.

From here, follow the TurboTax prompts to complete this form.

-  Log into your account.