I don't think that the debit card should take so long to come in the mail after your refund on your car and then they will not give you no one to talk to I am very upset I know I better received my card
Call toll-free at (888) 285-4169 to check the address on file, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days. Follow the steps below. I have called the system to create these steps for you.
- Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it)
- Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
- The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
- The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
- Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
- Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthday.
- At this point the system should give you an option to get a new card sent or allow you to speak to an agent.
Please note: It may take over an hour to get your call answered as the phone lines are extremely busy and staffing may be limited due to Covid-19.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"