turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

scoops29
Returning Member

Where is all my 2022 data particularly my 2022 investment dividends and interest?

Hi,

I have been using TurboTax for many years and am super frustrated this year. I used the Mac Desktop Version. This is the first year, I had to transfer my data myself from my 2022 tax file. I was succesful in doing that. However, it didn't transfer everything. NOrmally, when I use turbo tax it shows me the prior year info and know which companies I received 1099 from.  Why is that not showing up now? It seems to only have imported very basic and incomplete data from the last return.

What has changed? Am I missing something?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Where is all my 2022 data particularly my 2022 investment dividends and interest?

This seems to be something that is being worked on: Why are some TurboTax customers unable to transfer last year's return into TurboTax? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
scoops29
Returning Member

Why is the link you provided marked "solved" if it's being worked on?

And is there a timeline - this is very frustrating and I haven't been 100% pleased with TurboTax in the past but this is pushing me to either do it by hand or choose another software company.  

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

I'm not sure why it says solved. Users of the forum can make questions as solved. They may have felt knowing it was being looked at solved their particular question. You can sign up for updates. The community doesn't know anything beyond the link I shared.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies