Please see this article for guidance with this: Where do I enter my estimated tax payments?
[Editied 04/19/2021 11:27 PST]
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Are you needing to report 2020 quarterly estimated taxes you paid so you get credit on your 2020 return? If so, quarterly estimated taxes are not an expense. There is a dedicated place to report them. See these steps:
You appear to be using Online Self-Employed, at least that is what is displayed underneath your question. Here's how to report your 2020 quarterly estimated tax payments in Online TurboTax:
- With your return open, click on the Search tab at the top.
- In the Search box enter the exact phrase estimated tax payments without quotes, then click the adjacent magnifying glass. (ignore any dropdown menu while entering.)
- Click on Jump to estimated tax payments.
- Next screen is Estimates and Other Income Taxes Paid.
- Choose the appropriate category you are reporting (Federal, state, local) and click START.
If you have any trouble with the "jump to" method, here's another way to get there.
- With the return open, go to the left menu column and click on TAX TOOLS, then TOOLS.
- In the Tools window choose the blue button Topic Search.
- In the topic search line enter estimated tax payments without quotes.
- Make the selection in the list and click GO.
NOTE: Before filing your return, make sure your estimated tax payments are showing up on your Form 1040, Line 26.