opallottap

Where do I find a form 1099 Misc to e-file with the IRS? I paid an independent contractor

MinhT

You can use TurboTax Self-Employed to prepare and e-file forms 1099-MISC.

To prepare forms 1099-MISC, follow these steps:

• Sign out of your account and sign in again. On the landing page, click on Prepare W2s and 1099s (see attached screenshot).
  • You will be taken to the TurboTax Quick Employer Forms (QEF) website.
  • Sign in with your TurboTax username and password. If you do not have an account, click Create Account to create a new account. Note carefully the username and password as you need then if you need to retrieve the forms later.
  • After signing in, click on Create New Form
  • On the next page, choose the type of forms you wish to prepare then click Continue to begin entering information for your forms.

MinhT