tomwebb50

Where do I file joint return it only shows me.

Profile does not ask me for my wife

AustinTS

Once you fill out your personal information, it will ask you your martial status, just select Married and follow the instructions to set up your return to be married filing jointly. you can use the primary taxpayer's previous TurboTax account to file a joint return.

If you wish to place your husband's name as the primary taxpayer, for example, start with his TurboTax account from last year. From the Personal Info tab, change the filing status to Married Filing Jointly and add your info as spouse. 

The advantage with this approach is that his info will carry over from the prior year return.

AustinTS