You should deduct bank service charges as Other Miscellaneous Expenses per the below steps:
· Type in schedule c in the search box, top right of your screen
· Hit the Enter key
· Click jump to schedule c in the search results
· Arrive at the Your 2017 self-employed work summary
· Click the Edit button
· Arrive at the Here’s your info page
· Clock the Add expenses for this work button
· Arrive at the Tell us about any expenses page
· Scroll down to and click the radio button next to Other miscellaneous expenses
· Click the Continue button, bottom right of the page
Follow the prompts and online instructions
To enter your bank service charges, please follow the instructions below:
- Open your return.
- Search Schedule c with the magnifying glass tool.
- Select the Jump to Schedule C link at the top of the search results.
- Click Review next to your Schedule C.
- On the page Here's your xxx info, click Add expenses for this work.
- Click Add under Other miscellaneous expenses.
- Click Continue.
- Click Start next to Other miscellaneous expenses.
- Add your description and amount on the page Let's enter the miscellaneous expenses for your hobby work.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Still have questions?Make a post