Where can I find Paid Family Leave income that was paid directly by my employer and wasn't included on 1099-G? TT asks for the amount paid by insurance company. Thanks!

If the paid family leave (PFL) was not reported to you on a 1099-G or other form, you can report it as Miscellaneous Income.  Please follow these steps:

1. Click on Federal > Wages & Income 
  2. In the Less Common Income section, click on the Start/Update box next to Miscellaneous Income, 1099-A, 1099-C  
  3. On the Let's Work on Any Miscellaneous Income screen, click the Start/Update box next to Other reportable income.  
  4. On the screen, Any Other Taxable Income? click the Yes box. 
  5. On the next screen, Other Taxable Income, enter a description and the amount.  Click Continue.  
  6. The amount entered will appear on line 21 of the 1040 Schedule 1.