Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lalicata

Where can I download a complete copy of the End User License Agreement for Turbotax last updated August 2023?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where can I download a complete copy of the End User License Agreement for Turbotax last updated August 2023?

For "Desktop" software?  This should be it....but to download you may need to Copy-Paste into Notepad or other word processing sheet.

Either that, or just bookmark that web page

TurboTax® Desktop Software End-User License Agreement Tax Year 2023 (intuit.com)

For the  "Online" software, but it still says 2022 for this one, maybe because Online hasn't started for 2023:

TurboTax Online Software End User License Agreement Tax Year 2022 (intuit.com)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

lalicata

Thank you!  Intuit does not let you copy the EULA when launching Turbotax for the first time. You have to agree to it but I could not copy and paste it into a text file to read. That is pretty **bleep**ty of them. The link you sent worked. It is labeled 2022 EULA but it really is the 2023 EULA. Again, their attention to detail is lacking. It is a very long EULA and I wish they would simplify it so it is readable by "norma" people but probably asking way too much.  Again thank you SteamTrain. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

For "Desktop" software?  This should be it....but to download you may need to Copy-Paste into Notepad or other word processing sheet.

Either that, or just bookmark that web page

TurboTax® Desktop Software End-User License Agreement Tax Year 2023 (intuit.com)

For the  "Online" software, but it still says 2022 for this one, maybe because Online hasn't started for 2023:

TurboTax Online Software End User License Agreement Tax Year 2022 (intuit.com)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
lalicata

Thank you!  Intuit does not let you copy the EULA when launching Turbotax for the first time. You have to agree to it but I could not copy and paste it into a text file to read. That is pretty **bleep**ty of them. The link you sent worked. It is labeled 2022 EULA but it really is the 2023 EULA. Again, their attention to detail is lacking. It is a very long EULA and I wish they would simplify it so it is readable by "norma" people but probably asking way too much.  Again thank you SteamTrain. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies