antrondst

Where and how exactly can I import my 1099 information directly from my broker? TurboTax keeps asking me to enter it by hand.

Anonymous
Not applicable

is your broker partnered with TT so an import can be done? when you click on import then financial institution does your broker's name appear? 

margarita312

I am here because this form has changed.  After 7 years, it is not intuitive, and the price has increased.

EbonyA

@antrondst I am attaching FAQ's for your reference; 1 lists the steps for importing your 1099 info in the Turbo Tax program while the other lists the Turbo Tax approved partners.

Importing 1099 in Turbo Tax

Turbo Tax Import Partner List