bravescot15

When will the IRS, be finished with my forms?

Click on Review to see.  And no hurry, since the IRS is not accepting returns until the end of January anyhow.  Filing early will not get you an early refund.

Click on the Review tab.  The dates will be shown when your forms and schedules will be available, subject to change.

Click on the REVIEW tab to get an estimated date for any unfinished forms in your return(always subject to change)  ... but remember that congress passed a tax law bill right before Christmas so it will take time for the changes to be implemented.  The IRS will probably not start processing any returns until the end of January like last year.