turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

b16
Level 2

When will form 8915F be available?

I'm still waiting on form 8915F that was supposed to be available in January.  I was then told February 7, then on February 19 email said it was available, but it wasn't, then was promised February 21, then March 7, then March 15.  Today is March 15, 2024, and the form isn't available as promised.  How many more times will you move the date?  We only have one month left to file taxes.  A manager named Edwin promised that the form would be available on March 15, 2024 or earlier.  Where is the form?  Turbotax, you do know that the tax due date is April 15, 2024, right?  How about you refund all of the people's money that are waiting on this form since January?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

This is all I am waiting on to finish my taxes. Turbotax, can you provide an answer? This isn't an IRS problem but something with your software. 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Form 8915-F does show as being available on the Form Availability List. However there are some software updates being implemented that have resulted in a delay. There will be two separate updates to the form. The first is anticipated on the 22nd and the second is anticipated on the 29th. After those dates, update your software if you are in the desktop version of the software, and try to proceed with your return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies