Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

WHEN will Form 7206 be available for on-line filing using TurboTax on a PC? I've read a lot of user comments/complaint but don't see an official response from TurboTax.

WHEN will Form 7206 be available for on-line filing using TurboTax on a PC? I've read a lot of user comments/complaint but don't see an official response from TurboTax.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

For Online Users this should be available.

TurboTax Online, and reopen TurboTax.  You can also try a different browser.

Also, make sure you have ran all updates. 

If you are using TurboTax Desktop, check for updates under the Online Tab.

We know some of our customers have had issues with Form 7206. Please use this FAQ to sign up for notifications.Try closing TurboTax, clear your Cache and Cookies if you are using 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

We know some of our customers have had issues with Form 7206. Please use this FAQ to sign up for notifications.

@jjpomraning 

I signed up for notifications a few days ago.  A couple of days ago I got a notice that the problem was fixed but it wasn't.  WHEN WILL THE ISSUES WITH FORM 7206 BE FIXED SO I CAN FILE MY TAXES ONLINE?

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

We are currently working to resolve this issue.  Continue to watch for additional notifications.

@jjpomraning 

Still waiting for a meaningful response.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

This is all we know -  We know some of our customers have had issues with Form 7206. Please use this FAQ to sign up for notifications.

2/15 and still no solution from TT.  I want a refund for the defective SW.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

I am seeing that people are able to successfully efile now. Make sure you have run all updates.

I have run all the updates, still not working.  I also cleared my cache ...........can i get a 'free' download of the sw that is working?  so that i can efile??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies