When my return is deposited from the IRS, does it automatically subtract my fees to you? Or how does that work?

If you choose to pay your TurboTax fees from your federal refund, your refund from the IRS will first go to the bank that handles the transaction, they will deduct your TurboTax fees & then deposit your remaining refund into your bank account.

When you sign up for Pay With My Refund, your refund will be handled through the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG, formerly SBBT).

You can go to the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website if you need assistance with your refund.

Thank you ! do you have an idea what the turn around on that would be? I'm showing a 5/1 release date, it shouldn't take more than 24hrs to do so, would you think?

Normally, it is a quick turn around, usually a day or two.