When my return is deposited from the IRS, does it automatically subtract my fees to you? Or how does that work?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When my return is deposited from the IRS, does it automatically subtract my fees to you? Or how does that work?

3 Replies
Level 15

If you choose to pay your TurboTax fees from your federal refund, your refund from the IRS will first go to the bank that handles the transaction, they will deduct your TurboTax fees & then deposit your remaining refund into your bank account.

When you sign up for Pay With My Refund, your refund will be handled through the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG, formerly SBBT).

You can go to the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website if you need assistance with your refund.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Thank you ! do you have an idea what the turn around on that would be? I'm showing a 5/1 release date, it shouldn't take more than 24hrs to do so, would you think?
Level 15

Normally, it is a quick turn around, usually a day or two.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings