Solved: When I took a picture of my WW2 the computer put in everything correct except for Box one or I have eighties $8667.23 in only put $86 do I leave it at $86?

When I took a picture of my WW2 the computer put in everything correct except for Box one or I have eighties $8667.23 in only put $86 do I leave it at $86?

Make sure the correct number from the W-2 is entered in TurboTax.  If the transfer has an incorrect number in TurboTax, go back and Edit the W-2 and make sure the numbers match the W-2.