nancy-dennison

When I submit my 2016 extension, i get the following IRS rejection notice: Reason for reject R0000-679-01 - 'PrimaryPriorYearPIN' or 'PrimaryElectronicFilingPIN' or 'PrimaryPriorYearAGIAmt' in the Return Header must match the e-File database.

JShaw1

The IRS requires your prior year adjusted gross income to verify your identity. Since you attempted to file your return prior to 4/18, you have 5 additional days to get your prior year adjusted gross income and re-submit your return. If you can't find it within that time frame, you'll have to print and mail your tax return.

JShaw1