overbay95

When I check my stimulus payment on the IRS tool it is now showing under my old address not the address on my 2019 taxes. Why would they go back to an old address?

CatinaT1

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.

overbay95

Thanks but that’s no help.  I called IRS was told my money was sent to an account associated with TurboTax. And they still have not received refund. Turbo Tax says no they didn’t receive it I was affected by this. Someone got the money and it wasn’t me. If it was sent on 1/4/21 then it should have been sent back by now. So until the IRS gets it back I can’t get it. So much for people who need it getting it. Biggest mess ever.