Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When does the EV tax credit form get added to Turbo Tax. I attempted to file and it says 1 of my forms isn't finalized yet. I heard the 22nd of Feb it will be avail.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

When does the EV tax credit form get added to Turbo Tax. I attempted to file and it says 1 of my forms isn't finalized yet. I heard the 22nd of Feb it will be avail.

Should be ready on 2/14.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you. 

@medfrog 

But wait until the 15th....those forms are RARELY updated daytime, before overnight between Wed&Thurs....so unlikely to be ready anytime reasonable on Wed the 14th. 

(but miracles sometimes happen)

We already went thru all the [words removed] complaints over the form 5695 not being ready on Wednesday the 7th...let's not repeat it with the EV vehicle forms.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Not sure what you mean about screaming.  I was just curious so I don't drive myself crazy looking for it daily. Laughs.  Now I have an idea when it will come online.  Thanks. 

OK, I  was just being, perhaps, over-sensitive about the other form creating a virtual flood of unnecessary posts & complaints that could be avoided if TurboTax had actually used a reasonable ready date.   

I didn't think there was any yelling from you. Sorry if you thought so. Please forgive me...every year when I get too aggravated over something, I need to remind myself to stop a moment and chill.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies