za02sa

When can I pay using my return

When can I pay using my return

The optional Refund Processing Service for paying the TurboTax account fees with the federal tax refund and the RPS fee of $39.99 will not be available until all the forms and schedules included in your tax return are finalized for filing.

The forms and schedules included with your tax return have not yet been finalized so that you can file your tax return.  Click on Review and there will be a list of forms and schedules with the dates they will be available.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for IRS forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...

The IRS will not be accepting any type of 2017 tax return until January 29, 2018

The IRS will hold all 2017 tax returns that have a tax refund which includes EIC and/or the Additional Child Tax Credit util mid-February.  They will release the tax refunds in late February if there are no errors on the tax return.

When can I pay using my return

Neubauje

When can I pay using my return

I was trying to figure out an answer to a question, and I think you might be asking the same question as me! I remember using TurboTax to file my taxes for the past three years or so, and in the past, when I got to the end, it would add on the fee for filing the State taxes in addition to the Federal taxes. But it would allow the option of deducting that fee from the return itself, rather than taking payment up front. When filing this year, I was unable to locate that option. Was it disabled?