biviana_rodarte

When can i E-file my 2017 taxes? I received an email from Turbo Tax saying e-file is now available to e-file log in. After i log in, it still wont let me.

Log in and click on the REVIEW tab to see what forms are still holding you up ... if the only ones you have say ready 1/18 then those are still not ready despite what the Ro-Bo email says ... they are hoping for tomorrow so come back then.... 

biviana_rodarte

Thank you so much! I didn't even think to click on review. There was a question that needed answered so once i did that i was able to file. Thank again!