turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When can i E-file my 2017 taxes? I received an email from Turbo Tax saying e-file is now available to e-file log in. After i log in, it still wont let me.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When can i E-file my 2017 taxes? I received an email from Turbo Tax saying e-file is now available to e-file log in. After i log in, it still wont let me.

Log in and click on the REVIEW tab to see what forms are still holding you up ... if the only ones you have say ready 1/18 then those are still not ready despite what the Ro-Bo email says ... they are hoping for tomorrow so come back then.... 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Log in and click on the REVIEW tab to see what forms are still holding you up ... if the only ones you have say ready 1/18 then those are still not ready despite what the Ro-Bo email says ... they are hoping for tomorrow so come back then.... 

Thank you so much! I didn't even think to click on review. There was a question that needed answered so once i did that i was able to file. Thank again!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies