What version of Turbo Tax do I need if I received a K-1?

If you have received a K-1 then Premier is the product for you. Here is some added information on k-1

Unlike W-2 and 1099 forms which are usually delivered by February, your K-1 may not arrive until March, April, or even later. This is because the K-1 issuer needs to complete their tax return before they can send out Schedule K-1.

If you haven't filed yet:

1. Open your return in TurboTax.
    (To do this, sign in to TurboTax and then click the orange Take me to my return button.)
  2. In your TurboTax program, search for K-1 or K1 (lower-case works too) and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  3. This will take you to the Schedules K-1 or Q screen (or the Schedule K-1 and Schedule Q screen if you are using the CD or download software)
  4. Answer Yes and follow the prompts.
    • Note: You may be prompted to upgrade to Premier, depending on which version of TurboTax you're using.

On the other hand, if your e-filed return was already accepted or you already mailed it in, you'll need to amend to add the K-1 to your taxes.