turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Lol this is absolutely horrible although I work I still want my darn money, I don't know if its the people who scam who made things bad like this for is or if its just the government with their b.s. either way I need my shit..it didn't take this long for them to deduct it out of our checks so it shouldn't take long to get it back..absolutely sad..I have children and bills that my job alone is not enough to cover at the moment..ITS MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

What the hell is going on it's been processing for over a week now WTF is taking so dam long I need my money I got bills to pay! You can take it from us no problem but it takes 3 months to get it back unbelievable
aofria

Still processing

Mine says there no information on it and to call a number, so I guess I have to wait for a letter now? Lol great. I guess I’m not seeing this money anytime soon. I haven’t done anything wrong, I just don’t understand. This is lame. Im used to shit going wrong in my life anyways...I’ll get over it.
aofria

So I just called them again and she stated that it is processing and she doesn't have any more information but it looks like it's going in the right direction. It could take up to another 30 days but she doesn't believe it will
bwa9

Mine changed 2 processing now file feb 13
fawny14

Soo those of us that filed end of january should we be getting interest?? Christ...
bwa9

How long is processing
aofria

I'm going on 9 days on processing
aofria

Interest is only paid 45 day after end of filing
jheff1071

Thoma H Mattox Commissioner NYS DEPT. TAX & FINANCE

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="mailto:thomas.mattox@tax.ny.gov">thomas.mattox@tax.ny.gov</a>

Not allowed to post phone #s on this site

Enough e-mails and calls will get us some results. Come on N.Y.
Power to the People!
jheff1071

Thoma H Mattox Commissioner NYS DEPT. TAX & FINANCE

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="mailto:thomas.mattox@tax.ny.gov">thomas.mattox@tax.ny.gov</a>

Not allowed to post phone #s on this site

Enough e-mails and calls will get us some results. Come on N.Y.
Power to the People!
bwa9

Ill full up his inbox
echang426

I called the NY Office of Taxation and they told me that my refund was approved on Wednesday but no DDD has been issued yet and the refund status website has yet to show my refund has been approved. This is so frustrating! They're not sure when a DDD will be issued but they said by next week

Is like Jheff1071 said
Start sending emails to albany or the state instead of venting on turbo tax's forum, NOBODY could or would hear you scream In here. we as people need to take action just like in other countries do. They get the point across and GET results. Most people in the state or states robotically follows anything dictated to them, just like the subway system most complains about fares hikes , delays, how it messes up their commute but keeps quite and still ride it. Pathetic... take actions. Stop venting here. Nobody wants to hear or know your business.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies