Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

What should I claim now

I use to claim 2 on old federal w4 what should I claim now. It’s in dollars. I like to receive big refund in the end

1 Reply
Employee Tax & Finance Expert

What should I claim now

Hello coralcrdns11,

Thank you for reaching out.

Since there is not enough information about filing status; dependents; whether you are eligible for Earned Income Tax Credit or other credits, it hard to provide a specific answer.

Please review this this article for some ideas on what you can do increase your refund size.


**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings