Taffeys

What's error 25300?

Installed 2019 TurboTax earlier this week. Updated today and now was asked to register again. Now I get error 25300 and program switched forms, So I uninstalled TT and and didn't ask to active but I still get error 25300. I am on Windows 10. What's up?

What's error 25300?

Error 25300

Error 25300 can occur when switching out of Forms Mode or when trying to open a tax return that's already been saved.

We've found that customers reporting this error usually have computer issues that keep TurboTax from running correctly.

Solution

To resolve this issue, follow all the steps in our Windows Troubleshooting article.

Taffeys

What's error 25300?

Read and followed that article even though almost none of it applied. I see now there is another thread here with many reports of this exact issue. Seems to me this a TT issue.

What's error 25300?

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number