Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

snacho

What product do I need to file multiple tax returns? I'm the one who does my niece, my daughter and a friends? This online thing is only letting me do 1 return

I did 3 last year and it's only bringing in the information for one of the returns.  how can I add the others?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

What product do I need to file multiple tax returns? I'm the one who does my niece, my daughter and a friends? This online thing is only letting me do 1 return

The TurboTax online editions can only be used for one tax return per account and User ID.  Any returns completed using the same account after the first tax return will overwrite the previous tax return.

To use the TurboTax online editions for another tax return you would need to create a new account with a new User ID.

If you are going to do multiple tax returns you should use the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions where you can create, complete and file as many returns as needed with only one desktop edition.

TurboTax desktop editions - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies