Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

softwareregid
Returning Member

What is the process for installing and activating 2019 turbotax on more than one computer

I  received turbotax as a christmas gift from my dad. Now he want to borrow it to install on his computer in addition to mine PLUS my brother and sister want to use to also. That's 4 family machines.

Can you describe the installation AND ACTIVATION process for the 4 machines, thanks. We'all have internet connections. Specifically after I do the first activation on my laptop, how do the others activate their software on their computers ???  Somehow does the activation process tell them they're number x of 5 total ??? ...or... do I as the first activation specify the other activation machines somehow ???

thanks

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

What is the process for installing and activating 2019 turbotax on more than one computer

You install it the same way as the first one.  You will need the License Code.  But you are not supposed to share it.  You can install it on computers you own.

Can I install on more than 1 computer?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/can-i-install-turbotax-on-more-than-one-computer/0...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies