tashado926

What is the phone number so i can talk to a live person

There is a over draft in my acct from yall so i need a number to call yall and discuss this
mesquitebean

Sorry that has happened to you.  Were you not receiving their emailed bills?   We could have told you how to ask for a deferment. 

If TurboTax performed an auto-debit of your account, and it resulted in an overdraft, there is an appeals process to have your NSF fees (non-sufficient fees) covered.

If you chose to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, and if your Federal refund has been delayed unusually long at the IRS (or if it's been reduced), TurboTax will want to be paid.  They likely started sending you emailed bills to pay.  If you didn't respond by either paying or asking for a deferment, they would ultimately debit your bank account.   If you didn't get the emails, check other email accounts and also the spam/junk folders.

See the FAQ at the link below that explains the process.  The first paragraph in the FAQ has a special phone number if you have a question, need to discuss your debit, ask for a deferral, or need to appeal a NSF fee (non-sufficient funds/overdraft fee).  

TurboTax says: 

"We understand that these are unprecedented times and we’re committed to helping our customers who are experiencing hardships. If you’re in need of assistance, call us by the Tuesday prior to your debit date at 1-888-808-1723 to speak with a trained specialist and mention “auto-debit”, or visit TurboTax Support."

For auto-debit issues, you can use that phone number to reach them.   Obviously your situation is after the debit date, but the phone number is still the same.

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ:  Why was my bank account auto-debited for the TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

Loiswashington

Did I put my banking info in and will my stimulant check be put in my account