givitumee

What is the cost saved with "early bird pricing" that ends February 28? I would like to know what will be the price for self-employed tier before and after this date.

This applies to all tiers, I suppose. The banner on the website gives no pricing details other than "Early Bird Pricing ends February 28". How much is early bird pricing vs late bird pricing (March 1 and beyond)? This pricing information will help me decide whether I should rush to complete before the deal ends.

MichaelL1

To pay for TurboTax:

1. Sign in to TurboTax and select the Take me to my return button on the main screen.
  2. Select File in the left menu and then select Start next to Step 1 Review your order.
  3. Select View payment options.
  4. Select Pay with credit card (or Pay with federal refund, if that option is available) to make your payment.

Because paying for your TurboTax Online fees is separate from e-filing your return, you can choose to pay at any time prior to filing your return.

MichaelL1

You can actually pay for TyurboTax now and then complete later and be locked in at better price.

I do not have access to prices, but they all go up.
givitumee

Is that true? I would like to know how. I'm using TurboTax online and don't see any obvious way to pay before filing.
MichaelL1

To pay for TurboTax:

3. Select View payment options.