What is L2G service fee I paid my taxes the fee is $79.99 and my credit card also states a charge of L2G $106.00. No where when I filed was there another service fee.

When you make a credit card purchase at a store or online, the merchant pays the credit card company a service fee.

However, the IRS is forbidden by law to pay this, which is why you must.

https://www.irs.gov/payments/pay-by-debit-or-credit-card-when-you-e-file

These are the charges imposed by the IRS to pay using a credit card. 

Unfortunately, to dispute these charges, you need to contact the IRS.

Call 1-800-829-1040