turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What documents do I need to mail in?

1 Reply

What documents do I need to mail in?

In addition to your tax return, be sure to enclose any document that designates withholding such as W-2 and/or 1099 with your return.

See Where to File Paper Tax Returns With or Without a Payment


Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing

Related Content

Manage cookies