Illusions

What do I use for the "name" blank on a 1099 misc for an IC who has an EIN instead of a SSN? On the W9 the IC lists a personal name on line1 , a company name on line 2

I used a variety of Independent Contractors last year - Some listed a SS on their W9, some listed an EIN on their W9.

For the EIN IC's, do I list their actual name on the "name" line of the 1099 Misc I issue them?     Or do I list the company name ?  Or both?

It is confusing because the W9 allowed for a blank for each, and the 1099 MIsc form only allows for one line.

For Example - 
If an IC using an EIN gave me a W9 that says:

Jane Doe  (on line one)
Face Paint Creations (on line two)

Do I issue her 1099 Misc with a "Name" blank that says:
Jane Doe?
Face Paint Creations?
Or
Jane Doe DBA Face Paint Creations?

Thanks!

Lisa995

The program I use allows 2 lines for the name.    You can do it all on 1 line though.    Like your last example.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Lisa995

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Illusions

Lisa995 - Thank you!
Lisa995

Youre welcome!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪