Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ashaked1

I need someone to review my TurboTax return with me. My return is complex and I am sure I have errors.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
EricG1

I need someone to review my TurboTax return with me. My return is complex and I am sure I have errors.

We have CPAs who are able to go over things like that with you, if you'd like. What you will have to do is contact our Product Support line. The Product Support agents can then get you to our Tax Support agents who are trained how to handle that. If you log into your TurboTax online and press the Contact button in the upper right hand corner, you'll be placed in contact with an agent.

ashaked1

When i press the "Contact" button it says that no person will be available before April 24... Tax filing is due April 15...
EricG1

That is for the direct line to our Tax Support line. You would need to first contact our Product Support line and then they can transfer you over to the Tax Support line.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies