Solved: We ended up using a credit card to pay for our refund. Yet when we go to print the receipt, it still shows our consent to have the funds withdrawn from our refund.

We ended up using a credit card to pay for our refund. Yet when we go to print the receipt, it still shows our consent to have the funds withdrawn from our refund.

So are we still being charged an additional $39.99?

No. If you were able to switch and pay with credit card, you should not be charged for the Refund Processing Service, even though the consent has not been deleted. If you sign in to the appropriate TurboTax Online account, you should be able to View order details under Your tax returns & documents. See attached screenshot. You may also verify your fees by reviewing the following link but instead of selecting Take me to my return, you may have to select Add a State under Your tax returns & documents just to get back into the return area: How do I review my fees in TurboTax Online?