Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jhood74

We ended up using a credit card to pay for our refund. Yet when we go to print the receipt, it still shows our consent to have the funds withdrawn from our refund.

So are we still being charged an additional $39.99?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

We ended up using a credit card to pay for our refund. Yet when we go to print the receipt, it still shows our consent to have the funds withdrawn from our refund.

No. If you were able to switch and pay with credit card, you should not be charged for the Refund Processing Service, even though the consent has not been deleted. If you sign in to the appropriate TurboTax Online account, you should be able to View order details under Your tax returns & documents. See attached screenshot. You may also verify your fees by reviewing the following link but instead of selecting Take me to my return, you may have to select Add a State under Your tax returns & documents just to get back into the return area: How do I review my fees in TurboTax Online?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

No. If you were able to switch and pay with credit card, you should not be charged for the Refund Processing Service, even though the consent has not been deleted. If you sign in to the appropriate TurboTax Online account, you should be able to View order details under Your tax returns & documents. See attached screenshot. You may also verify your fees by reviewing the following link but instead of selecting Take me to my return, you may have to select Add a State under Your tax returns & documents just to get back into the return area: How do I review my fees in TurboTax Online?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies