When can we start filing taxes for tax year 2018 (filed in 2019)

How do I use my tax transcript to find my refund date? I have it, but I dont quite understand. Thank you!

@Mama2Many dont get worried you might have a ddd on Tuesday considering you filed right after me. My friend filed on the 30th and still processing message.

@thejays3315 Does it say N/A? I ask becuase my coworkers is doing the same and she filed on the 30th as well. When did you file?

@Baharkless84 Just was wondering what is RC?

@washr19 I don’t see N/A. I just have a blank transcript as if I didn’t file at all. I filed on the 21st and accepted on the 22nd.

Mine shows April 15th which is the last date ppl have to file so that's not always right either I filed In Jan haven't changed anything about how I file and still have no date I think I filed to early and that's why I'm running into an issue.... Ugh

Does the irs only deposit refunds on Friday’s?

@enriquez34 that's the only time ive seen federal deposits

What is a RC.? No I have NO N/A...@washr19 I hope you're right only thing that changed this year's then last year's is one of my dependant from previous years moved out/so can't claim her. Getting nervous. This is odd to me. Last year I filed later got it on the 21st. This yr I did earlier then last yr w/no ddd yet.

@Mama2Many also keep in mind the shut down played a role in the delays

Still nothing for me definitely calling Tuesday it’s getting out of hand at this point never had any issues with my previous refunds

@Jtown apparently the shutdown I was told by TT person wouldnt play in effect due to it all mainly being computerised . Idk

Rush card

@Mama2Many just a guess, I've been locked out of the irs transcript online...but given that I filed on the 1/22 and accepted on 1/23 could I be looking at a possible ddd of 2/22

Does anyone have a DDD who filed on 1/31?