Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

W4 for an annuity

I will begin collecting on an annuity this fall and the forms from the company had a special W4 which I am not familiar with. Do I have to use that form?

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert

W4 for an annuity

Hello dzjb51,


In order to have with holding from the annuity you would need to provide them with a W-4p. Here is the link

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings