Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mary elizabeth
Level 1


Can you help me in fining Info. about my 2021 - W2 so as to get help with my Taxes?

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert


Hi mary elizabeth,  I understand you need your 2021 Form W-2.  You can reach out to your employers form 2021, but you can also request a Wage and Income Transcript from the IRS.


This is an online request and you will then have your 2021 income to be able to file your 2021 tax return.


I hope this is helpful!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings