Solved: Used other software but not efile with them

atu75

Used other software but not efile with them

I was using another software but their software could not show my Roth withdrawal on correct location, so although I paid and prepared with them first I will not efile with them. Now I also prepared and will efile from here, as the one i prepared here looks ok. This doesn't create a conflict right for my tax return in any way right? I mean I will only efile from here. Not there. That one with other software will just stay as it is or I may even delete it. 

bluedeb

Since you did not file your return with the other software company you are fine.  You can go ahead and e-file with TurboTax.

BillM223

Your understanding is correct. The only thing that matters is you e-filing and it being accepted by the IRS.

You can change as many things as you want - even tax preparers - before you e-file (and it's accepted).

bluedeb