In order for you to get your USAA discount, be sure to always start on the website. Select the TurboTax link from the website to access your tax return in TurboTax. Make sure you do not start directly at TurboTax.com, which charges the non-affiliate price. Please refer to this USAA FAQ for more information on how to start your return. Please refer to the FAQ below for some troubleshooting tips.
If you followed the steps above and your USAA discount has not been applied, try deleting your cookies. Then:
- Go back to the special website provided by USAA and select the TurboTax link or icon.
- This will take you to the special USAA site with the discounted pricing.
- Sign in to TurboTax and be sure to select the Take me to my return button.
- Select Tax Tools on the left, and then Tools.
- Now select the My Fees button. It should show the discount.
Still Having Problems?
The next step is to allow cookies. Then follow steps 1-5 again.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I didn't start from USAA website. So can I still get the $20 credit?
No, you will not get the discount if you did not start from the USAA website. Follow the instructions as stated in the answer above.
i wanted to use the usaa discount code so i went through the usaa site to add the discount. however i have used turbo tax in the past it logged me in and I am not getting the discount. do i have to create a whole new account to be able to get the discount.