Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

haileez

updated premier pricing

i received an email for Update on TurboTax Online Premier pricing. It says “If you complete your 2022 return after April 1, 2023 you will see a $5 dollar discount applied to the new $39.99 price, resulting in a total of $34.99 before any applicable add-on services or sales taxes.” I noticed the discount wasn’t applied after I paid, please reimburse me!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

updated premier pricing

To contact TurboTax customer service/support use their contact website during business hours.  If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.

Submit your question/problem during business hours and then use the option for Call (a phone number will be provided for Call) to speak directly with a TurboTax agent –

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ 

updated premier pricing

@haileez   @Critter-3 

That 39.99 Pricing is the pricing for Online Premier CANADA !!

TurboTax® 2022-2023 Online Tax Software | File Your Taxes Online (intuit.ca)

IF you are filing for Canada....you are in the wrong place.....use the link above.

IF you started a USA tax return by accident, you'll have to abandon this account, and go to the Canada pages.

IF you are actually trying to file in the USA, then the 39.99 price does not apply (I'm pretty sure).

____
we don't know Canada taxes here....The CANADA community is below...:

TurboTax Support CA (intuit.ca)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies