June 4, 2019 2:53 PM
To return to the Health Insurance section of TurboTax and change the plan info:
- Open (continue) your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
- Click the Federal Taxes tab. (Personal tab if using TurboTax Self-Employed or Home & Business.)
- Click the Health Insurance tab.
- Answer the Did you (all) have health insurance coverage in 2016? question.
- Next, answer Yes or No when asked Was anyone (were you) covered by any of these plans in 2016? (Click the first screenshot below for reference.)
- If you answered Yes, you'll be prompted to indicate the plan you were enrolled in. The information on this screen varies depending on your state. (Click the second screenshot below.)